We have a new job opening for Foremen near Rogers and Hastings. This position is responsible for organizing and directing the field labor force on a daily basis to complete the scheduled work in a quality manner, on time and safely. Apply or learn more by clicking the...
Organize and direct field labor force on a daily basis to complete the scheduled work in a quality, on time, safe manner.
- Leads and accepts responsibility for the successful completion of field operations
- Run locator for driller
- Oversee proper set up and tear down of job site
- Complete and submit accurate paperwork back to the office
- Work with mechanic on vehicle maintenance issues
- Fill out damage reports and submit photos on hits, accidents and injuries
- Serve as point of contact for the customer and the end user
Universal Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Universal Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.