There has been a new job posted online. View Here
The Aerial Linesperson will install both coax and fiber aerial plant.
- Maintaining a valid driver’s license is an essential part of this job.
- Throwing weighted rope over elevated cable lines and tree branches and pull lashing equipment down cable lines to secure wires.
- Operating a bucket truck, climbing ladders and/or poles 50 feet or higher following proper methods and safety standards.
- Use pounding equipment to install ground rods and anchors into the ground.
- Assist in pulling aerial cables, lashers, ropes and underground cable thru new and existing conduit.
- Install equipment and dress pole to customer specifications using assorted small hand and power tools.
- Read blueprints and maps to interpret daily work assignments.
- Prepare/set up sites with proper signage, cones, barricades.
- Loads, unloads, identifies and organizes building materials, machinery, tools, and distributes them to the appropriate locations, per project plans and specifications.
- Maintenance of tools, equipment and vehicles.
- Preform daily truck inspections, keeping vehicle properly stocked and cleaned.
- Must own pole climbing gear.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Universal Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Universal Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
JDR Technologies is a leader in cellular communications construction and is located in Rogers, Minnesota. For over 15 years, JDR has built, maintained, and upgraded cellular site locations throughout the Midwest for companies like Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Crown...