We have new job openings for Laborer (Underground Utilities) around the Twin Cities. This position is responsible for a variety of activities including site preparation, cable handling, hand tool operation, ground restoration, and more. Apply or learn more by...
Construction laborers perform many different basic tasks that require physical labor during all phases on our construction sites.
- Prepare/set up sites with proper signage, cones, barricades
- Load and unload supplies and tools needed for site
- Dig holes and/or trenches to spot utilities, backfill when complete
- Cable handling
- Locate, spot and pot hole existing utilities
- Set peds and vaults
- Operate hand tools and small equipment such as jackhammers, shovels, saws and drills
- Ground restoration and general job site clean up
- Maintenance of tools, equipment and vehicles
- Additional Services if in a lead role
Universal Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Universal Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We have a new job opening for Laborer (Lead) near Minneapolis/St. Paul. This position is responsible for a variety of activities including site preparation, cable handling, hand tool operation, ground restoration, and more. Apply or learn more by clicking the links...